Hand Painted Kitchen Cabinets
Give your kitchen cabinets a fresh new look with a simple lick of paint.
- First, we remove all knobs and handles, as well as the contents of your cabinets and drawers. Use masking tape to protect hinges and glass and put down dust sheets to protect other parts of the room as necessary.
- We Wash the cabinets down with sugar soap or a strong detergent solution. This will remove grease and create a smooth canvas. Remove soap residue with a damp cloth.
- When the cabinets are dry, we sand with fine sand paper. we Fill imperfections with a good quality ready mixed filler and sand again.
- We Apply a wood or melamine primer depending on the surface. we use a small roller on doors for a smooth finish
- We Apply three top coats of your chosen colour. After the first coat is completely dry, we sand with a fine paper to ensure a smooth, professional finish. We use tack cloths between coats to remove any dust.
- When the third coat is completely dry, we carefully remove the masking tape, put the knobs and handles back on, and then you can admire your sparkling new cabinets.